Full Leg wax (thigh and leg) $55
Lower Leg wax-$40
Upper thigh wax-$40
Full Arm wax-$40
Half Arm wax-$25
Stomach Strip wax-$20
Brazilian and Bikini waxes coming soon!
• If you have been shaving you must let you hair grow out for at least two weeks
• Do not use any products containing retinoids, glycolic, salicylic acids on the area you wish to get waxed for at least seven day prior to you waxing
• If you have been taking Accutane you must stop the use for at least 6 months before getting a wax
After Wax care
• Avoid touching the freshly waxed skin
• Avoid exercises on the same day after a wax
• Avoid tight clothing immediately after a wax
1. Keep it clean. Pack towelettes) for a quick cleanup. You'll feel more confident.
2. Wear a tampon. If you have your period, that is. Most techs don't mind waxing at that time of the month (clear it with them first) and can work around the string. (Warning: It may hurt more since your skin is sensitive during your period.)
3. Do a skin check. A wax can be performed only on healthy skin. If you have a condition like psoriasis or an STD that causes sores, postpone your appointment until your issues have cleared.